Exploring St Maarten island through a 6 hours boat tour is always amazing ! Especially when you can also do some snorkeling in St Maarten !
This St Maarten boat tour will start at the Dock Maarten Chesterfield Wharf (10 minutes walk from the cruise ship terminal or 5 minutes from Front street in Philipsburg).
Once aboard the speedboat your Captain will leave the harbor direction Simpson Bay Bridge and the Lagoon. Simpson Bay harbor some of the Biggest Luxury Yacht of the world. After that direction the Marina Royale in Marigot where you will see the French inspired cafe restaurant and you will see the Fort Louis overlooking Marigot Bay.
Then you will cruise over to Friars Bay St Martin where the beach hosted many of the island’s legendarily hedonistic Full Moon parties. Then stop at Happy Bay Beach.
After that the captain will pull up at Tintamarre island, an uninhabited island favored by the local sea turtles and part of the French Natural Reserve. At Tintamarre you will be able to jump into the warm and calm waters to swim with the sea turtles.
After this bath it will be time for lunch at the yellow beach Pinel island. The Yellow Beach is a restaurant located on Pinel island that stand by the beach and the sea,. You will LOVE it !!
After an hour for lunch at Pinel island you will take direction Creole Rock, one of the Best spot for snorkeling in St Maarten (all the snorkeling gear will be provided).
Then take off to continue your St Maarten excursion around the island, viewing the mansions of Low lands or “Terre Basse” in French. You will see also the red rock cliffs on the Red Bay Beach.
Then the last stop will be at Maho Beach. Maho aka Airport Beach because the planes land just next to the beach at St Maarten airport. And after that it will be time to go back to Philipsburg St. Maarten at the Chesterfiel dock.
– Marine park fees
– Use of snorkel equipment
– Unlimited beer, soda and water
Discover the beauty of St Maarten island by driving your own boat ! It’s a Unique alternative to the typical St Maarten sightseeing tour.
A Professional guide will accompany you on your boat trip discovering the amazing beaches from Simpson Bay lagoon to Creole Rock next to Grand Case St Martin.
By Simpson Bay Lagoon you will admire the beautiful Luxury Yacht that will make your self driving boat really really tiny !!Then direction the French side of St Maarten island by going through Simpson Bay bridge direction Marigot St Martin and the open sea.
After going by Marigot Bay you will discover the tiniest beach of St Maarten : Lover’s Beach. Then Friars Bay St Martin and Happy Bay Beach which are quite famous for its nigh parties !
At Creole rock you will have the possibility to do some St Maarten snorkeling and swim among the sea turtles and the exotic fishes. The snorkeling gear and equipment will be provided as well as all security equipment required. Creole Rock is part of a protected Reserve so the Marine life is amazing !
Discovering St Maarten through this Boat tour is a magical experience that you will never forget.
From Philipsburg (5 minutes walk from the port of St Maarten where cruise ships arrive) you will experience a boat tour around St Maarten island.
Here it is what you can expect to experience through this St Maarten boat tour.
– Discovering Simpson Bay Lagoon with all the Luxury Yacht on display.
– Marina Royale in Marigot with all the cafe and restaurant. View of the Fort Louis that was built to protect Marigot St Martin.
– Friars Bay St Martin where the beach host many parties and legendary parties (the Captain will tell you stories if you ask him).
– Happy Bay St Martin is a remote anse with a nice beach next to Friars Bay and on your way to Tintamarre.
– Tintamarre island is a Natural reserve inhabited where the nature is well preserved. You will be able to swim and snorkeling St Maarten turquoise water among the sea turtles.
– Continue to Pinel Island where the beach host a nice restaurant called the Yellow Beach. There you will enjoy your lunch by the beautiful water, having a drink in the water and appreciating the view of St Martin.
– After lunch direction Creole Rock one of the best spot for snorkeling in St Maarten by Grand Case Bay.
– Then on your way back you will see AMAZING Villas at the Lows lands or “Terres Basse” going by Red Bay Beach, Plum Bay Beach (where the villa of Donald Trump is located). And then Long Bay Beach where the Luxury resort hotel of La Samanna is located.
– After that Maho Beach will be waiting for you ! Maho Beach is famous due to its airport and you can see the planes landing above your head : IMPRESSIVE !!
After that it will be time to take the direction of the St Maarten cruise port in Philipsburg.
– Marine park fees
– Use of snorkel equipment
– Unlimited beer, soda and water on board
This St Maarten cruise excursions is one of the most complete boat tour and allow to view the Best places all around St Martin in less than 6 hours and in a small group of people.